The Canadian Association on Gerontology (CAG) is the preeminent multidisciplinary association in Canada for persons who work with or on behalf of Canada’s aging population.
you have the opportunity to raise the profile of your organization by showcasing your product, services, research and other information to more than 500 professional decision-makers including physicians, health care professionals, researchers, academics, health and community service administrators, government representatives, national organization executives, students, and seniors.
CAG2021 is going virtual! The conference will be held exclusively online which offers some unique and exciting opportunities for sponsors, and a dedicated virtual exhibit hall with plenty of interactive opportunities. Plus, your sponsorship, advertisement or exhibit booth will be available to delegates post-conference, to expand the reach of your investment!
Numerous sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities are available:
Consider hosting a pre-conference event before CAG2021 or sponsored symposium or workshop during the conference. You’ll control the content and sponsored events are given prime rooms and program times. An excellent way to showcase or promote your research, practice or policy innovations!
CAG2021 offers numerous opportunities to profile your organization as a CAG2021 sponsor. You may become a Gold, Silver or Bronze conference sponsor, or you may sponsor individual keynote addresses, specific sessions, meals and nutrition breaks, and more.
Select sponsorship packages also include an exhibit booth — see the Exhibit tab for more details!
CAG2021 features a virtual Exhibit Hall, which highlights the latest technology, publications, products and services in the field of gerontology. Exhibitors include educational, commercial, government and non-profit organizations.
In a study by Deloitte and Touche Consulting Group, 81% of respondents said they use exhibits in marketing their products. That puts exhibitions second only to direct/field sales, which were named by 85%. This means if you are not at CAG2021 promoting your products or services you can be sure your competition will be there!
- Educational institutions
- Government agencies
- Health care products and services
- Home care companies
- Housing corporations, retirement communities, assisted and supportive living projects
- Long term care facilities
- Medical, diagnostic, imaging, health monitoring and assistive devices companies
- Personal emergency response system providers
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Vision and hearing enhancement services
- Fitness equipment and services
- Voluntary and professional organizations
- Thursday, October 21, 2021: 9:00-17:00 (New full day!)
- Friday, October 22, 2021: 9:00-17:00
- Saturday, October 23, 2021: 9:00-17:00
- Delegate access to virtual booths: 24 hours/day
- Delegate post-conference access to virtual booths: 6 months post-conference
Full, half and quarter page ads may be placed in the conference program. Delegate bag inserts are also available.